1. Which famous person did you have a crush on when you were a teenager?
Coldplay’s Chris Martin. They were my favourite band as a teenager.
2. The cheekiest chat-up line someone has used on you?
Are your parents bakers? Cause you’re a cutie pie.
3. Did it work?
Nah, it didn’t work, but if definitely made me laugh.
4. Your 15-year-old daughter/niece/friend is going on her first date. What advice do you give her?
Don’t do anything you’re not ready to do. He’ll be even more interested if you make him wait ;)
5. Have you ever fallen in love at first sight and if so, with whom?
No, not completely in love. But I have definitely felt a flutter in my stomach at first sight.
6. Which male celebrity over 40 do you fancy?
7. What dancing skills do you have that would impress a male stranger in a nightclub?
I can definitely attract attention in a club, but probably for all the wrong reasons. I’m not a good dancer, but I’m motivated. Maybe someone will find that cool!
8. What’s the name of the first man with whom you made out?
9. Do you agree that Playboy should stop publishing nude photos and if so, why?
10. What are two important rules for writing a love letter?
Be honest, and don’t make it too long.
11. Is the idea of monogamy still up to date?
With the right person, definitely.
12. What’s the best restaurant in your hometown for a first date?
13. What clever realisation about men have you come up with?
Sometimes you just have to let men believe they are right, and that they are the ones making the decisions, when in reality we all know who is in charge!
14. Your boyfriend wants to go for drinks with his ex with whom he’s still friends. How do you react?
I trust him completely and let him go, but I am always a little jealous.
15. Bradley Cooper or Ryan Gosling?
16. You’re single, you’re at a bar by yourself, you’re on the pull. How do you avoid looking pathetic?
I generally try to avoid going to bars on my own.
17. Name a strong man who you admire.
My father, because he’s always there for my family and he’s a very special person.
18. Besides your father?
Andy Holzer – the blind mountain climber. I got to know him at an event and his life story just blew me away. He is such an inspiration.
19. What’s the last stupid thing a guy did to impress you?
Ha ha, a guy tried to impress me when I was snowboarding recently with a spectacular jump. It didn’t end very well for him…